LIVING AND WORKING IN SPECIFIED AREAS OF REGIONAL AUSTRALIA for 2 years on either a sc489, sc475, sc487, sc495 or sc496; and having worked there fulltime for 12 months in any occupation are perquisites for the sc190 Permanent Resident Visa. It’s not points tested and does not require sponsorship. Family members can be included in this visa. This visa has a high processing priority of between 3-6 months – depending on the quality of the application and the issues involved.
- Hold a prerequisite visa
- Lived in either a regional growth area or designated Area in accordance to the requirements of the prerequisite visa
- Worked 12 months in a regional area at a minimum f 35 hours per week.
- Aged between 18 and 49 years at the time of application
- Have Competent English language skills or higher (at the time of application lodgement)
- Meet health and character requirements