+61 3 9017-6881
Education = Your Future

Get it right. Right from the start.

You can Study and Work in Australia on the right student visa. Let us help you get on the right track for a bright future.

Student Visas can lead to a permanent visa

First steps

With over 400 institutions offering a variety of courses, you will need help in picking the right one for you. We can help:

  • Review your goals
  • Consider course options
  • Assist with enrolment & visa application
  • Deal with difficult issues

We’ll help get you started studying in Australia quickly.

Student Visas

Enrol in an Authorised Course

Your Enrolment must be in a CRICOS Registered Course and Institution if you want to study in Australia. This means you have to ensure that the education provider to whom you pay your fee must be eligible to offer courses to foreign students. Only CRICOS-Registered institutions can grant Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) which is a basic requirement for a visa.

We can help you get a valid COE.

Types of Approved Courses:

      • Diploma
      • Bachelor degree
      • Masters degree
      • Doctoral degree
      • Non-award university student exchange program
      • Non-award study abroad program.
      • Primary and Secondary School Course
      • English Language
      • Foundation Studies


CRICOS registration guarantees that the course and the institution at which you study meet the high standards expected by international students.


Several entry requirements must be met both for your institution application and your visa application. This can include:

  • Your past studies and academic qualifications
  • English language standard
  • Evidence of funds to support your study
  • Overseas student health cover
  • Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)

The course you select and the country of your passport will generally determine how strictly your application will be assessed by both the institution and the department.

  • Assessment level 1 represents the low risk.
  • Assessment level 2 represent medium risk.
  • Assessment level 3 the highest risk.

Let us know the country of your passport and your preferred course and we’ll let you know what requirements need to be met.  Evidentiary requirements differ drastically between the levels and can make a difference between failure and success.

Let us know if you need assistance

Evidence Required for an Application

Documents required vary depending on the type of course and the country of your passport. Certain countries and courses are considered high risk and therefore stricter evidentiary requirements must be met as follows:

    • Identity
    • COE (or letter of offer if you are onshore)
    • Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
    • Evidence of financial Capacity
    • English Language ability
    • Employment History

Students under 18 years of age will have to also provide evidence of welfare arrangement and parental consent.

Streamlined Visa Processing

You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if you hold the passport of certain developed countries. Streamlined Evidentiary Requirements generally do not require evidence of English language ability or finances.

Let us know if you need assistance.

English Language Ability

Minimum English scores generally required:

    • IELTS: 5.5 Average
    • TOEFL (Paper): 527
    • TOEFL iBT: 46
    • CAE (Cambridge): 162
    • PTE (Pearson): 42
    • OET (Occupational English Test): B Pass


    • If ELICOS (English language) studies is part of a packaged course, the English scores are lower.
    • You may be exempt from English language testing if you hold a passport from certain countries OR if you have previously studied in English medium or in Australia.
      You are enrolled in certain types of courses

Streamline Visa Processing

You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is in any of these awards.

Let us know if you need assistance.

How to prove your are Genuine Temporary Entrant

Key criteria to be addressed in writing broadly covers the following:

  • the value of the course to your future
  • circumstances in your  home country which may discourage return
  • circumstances in Australia which suggest you may remain here illegally
  • immigration history
  • Access to sufficient funds to cover your return airfares, tuition fees and the cost of living in Australia, as well as costs required for any dependents included in your application.

Let us know if you need assistance.

How much money do you need to show you have?

The required funds amount is determined by your chosen course of study and other personal circumstances. Importantly, however, the level of evidence required to demonstrate that you have the required funds will depend on your Assessment Level.

You must provide either:

  • sufficient funds to cover your travel costs and 12 months of living and tuition fees for you and your accompanying family members and school costs for any school aged dependants, or
  • evidence that your spouse or parents are willing to support you and they have an annual income of at least AUD 60,000 for single students or at least AUD 70,000 for students that are accompanied by family members
  • an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Students form for secondary exchange students only
  • a letter of support from Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or Department of Defence.
Let us know if you need assistance.

Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

You might be able to get this visa if the student you are caring for is under 18 years of age and you:

    • are a parent or person who has legal custody of the student, or a relative who is nominated by a parent or custodian of the student
    • are at least 21 years of age
    • have no family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances
    • are able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student.

In exceptional circumstances, you may seek a guardian visa for a student above 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.​

Let us know if you need assistance.

Training Visa (subclass 407)

The Training Visa (subclass 407) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in occupational training, observe or participate in research as a visiting academic, or participate in a professional development program. You must meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.

This visa allows you to:
take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise

participate in a professional development training programme in Australia.
Note: This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.

Let us know if you need assistance.

Training Visa


You might be eligible for this visa if:

  • you are sponsored by an organisation who is an approved temporary activities sponsor
  • an existing training and research sponsor or a professional development sponsor provides sponsorship where your application is lodged on or before 18 May 2017
  • the occupational training is provided directly by the sponsor (unless an exemption exists)
  • the occupational training meets the criteria for one of the nomination eligibility types.

Visa refused or cancelled? We may be able to help.

A VISA REFUSAL OR CANCELLATION IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD. Unfair or wrong decisions by the department may be fixed through a successful appeal to either the Tribunal, directly to the Minister or the Federal Court. We’ll help you fight to fix unfair or wrong decisions.

A third of migration appeal cases succeed. But a great deal of legal expertise and professional time is often required to prepare good written and evidence-based submissions for an appeal. Rest assured, we won’t risk our reputation or waste your money if we didn’t think there were reasonable prospects of success.

Before refusal or cancellations, the department often provides you with a final opportunity to explain problems with your application. Get professional help now as it will usually be easier and cheaper to deal with the issues at this stage.

Once a refusal or cancellation decision is made then, your only option normally is to seek review from other authorities. Take note that there are strict time-frames in which you can lodge an application for a review, if one is available to you. So, contact us immediately.

Let us know if you need assistance.

How we work to get your visa

FREE first interview

1Your first consultation with us is free of charge. Have your questions ready and we will tell you if we believe you have a good chance and how you can get started on a visa application.

We prefer to chat by phone, Skype or Viber. This first conversation may probably be your most important 15 minutes for planning your Visa pathway.

Visa Selection

2Details of your circumstances can make or break an application. Therefore, we will ask you complete our detailed questionnaire so that we can consider your circumstances properly and in full. Your responses will not only help highlight your best qualifications but should also help alert us to issues that may require special attention.

Failing to deal with such issues could be fatal. Too often, applicants fail because they pick the wrong visa class or fail to properly address serious issues lurking in their applications. Given the professional time and analysis required, we charge a consultation fee for this stage. This fee is fully refunded when you choose to proceed to complete your application through us.

Professional Submissions

3Preparing an evidence based professional application is our main priority. We also write comprehensive submissions to address complex criteria and deal with possible objections.

Importantly, we will tackle the department’s queries and provide you with ongoing advice. We take no chances with what we know is precious.

Service standards you can count on.


We respond to clients’ queries at the earliest or by the next business day. It’s how we show we care.

Fixed Fees

Once we give you a quote, we will stick to our price to help you confidently budget for our professional work.

Lawyer's Advice

Only an experienced & registered migration lawyer (MARN 0854080) will take care of your matter.


We focus on making solid legal submissions that are tried and tested, to help get the best outcome possible.
Contact us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!

Click ENTER to chat